Digitally Simulate the Life-Like Scenarios Using Virtual Reality and Create a Training Environment That Is Safe and Secure
Virtual reality delivers a hands-on experience to trainees while maintaining the pre-defined safety standards worldwide.
With Virtual Reality, workplace scenarios that were once too difficult, expensive, or dangerous to train for, (such as emergency protocols and disaster preparedness, hazardous material spills, realistic heights training, etc.) become vastly more practical, cost-effective, and safe in an immersive simulation.
● Problem Statement – The client faced shortage of material to provide for the training and also faced difficulty in evaluating the training effectiveness
● Solution Approach – Using VR, 3D Models and UI Representations, training experience was created successfully and efficiently.
● Impact – The client was able to track the activity and the blue collar worker training effectiveness increased. This also resolved the issue of material shortage needed for the training.
● Problem Statement – The client possessed multiple cold store units which created difficulty in explaining the various features and holding strength of the cold storage containers.
● Solutions Approach – Using VR and animation, a visual representation of the container was created to explain the features of the containers easily.
● Impact – Using the pre-loaded Oculus GO, the end-user was shown the features of the containers to aid him in the purchase of the containers.
● Problem Statement – Check the protocol following and evaluate the training provided to the caregivers.
● Soultions Approach – Using VR, 3D Models and Animations, the actual experience of home care giving protocol was created.
● Impact – Client was able to train the home care nurses efficiently and they were evaluated effectively.